API Algaefix Aquarium
APIAlgaeFix controls the main and most persistent types of algae in freshwater aquariums, and does so without causing harm to your fish or plants.
You can use AlgaeFix as part of your aquarium maintenance routine, or to directly treat and control algae.
CAUTION: Do not use in aquariums containing fish intended for human consumption.
Do not use algaefix in aquariums containing freshwater shrimp or crustaceans.
- Use 5ml per 200 litres of aquarium water.
- Repeat dose every three days until algae is controlled.
- Siphon or scrape any dead algae from aquarium to ensure that ammonia is not produced.
- Once algae growth is under control, add one dose every 5 days.
- Weekly doses algaefix will control algae growth and reduce aquarium maintenance.