CanineCeuticals Collagen Forte
Regular price $38.45
- Collagen Forte is designed to be used daily to support the growth and development of healthy connective tissues, joints, ligaments, bone, and skin.
- Providing Collagen Forte may help to maintain adequate levels of collagen in the body and ensure that connective tissues stay flexible and joints strong. This may reduce the risk of injuries such as torn cruciate ligaments and delay or prevent age-related conditions such as arthritis.
- Collagen Forte works to maintain healthy intestinal epithelial barrier function by providing the bioactive collagen peptides or ‘building blocks’ essential to epithelial cell integrity.
- Research shows the beneficial effect of orally administered collagen peptides such as those found in Collagen Forte for dogs with osteoarthritis.
- Collagen itself is hard to digest, so for dogs to take advantage of its natural benefits it needs to be processed into collagen peptides for enhanced bioavailability. This process, known as ‘hydrolyzation’, involves breaking down the molecular bonds between individual collagen strands and turning them into small peptides, which can then be digested and absorbed by the body.