Treat your dog to low-fat, high-protein, and all-natural goodness with Evolution Naturals Dehydrated Kangaroo Fillets.
These single-ingredient, dehydrated kangaroo meat fillets are a delightful treat for your dog to chew on! The Evolution Naturals Kangaroo Fillets are gently and slowly dehydrated to ensure that maximum nutrients and natural flavours are retained.
Kangaroo meat is known as the leanest red meat available to pets, so these kangaroo meat treats make a fantastic alternative to other meat treats. You can use them to help manage your dog’s weight without sacrificing treats! Kangaroo meat is also high in protein and omega fatty acids, which aid in skin and coat health. Gluten-free and grain-free, these dog treats are gentle on the stomach and great for pets with food allergies or sensitivities.
Bad breath, sensitive and bleeding gums, and other common dental issues in pets can arise if there’s a large amount of plaque and tartar build-up. Chewable and tasty, these kangaroo dog treats help satisfy your dog’s chewing urges, remove plaque and tartar between teeth, and massage the gums.
About Evolution Pet:
Evolution Pet provides all-natural and holistic protein-based pet food and treats to ensure your furry friend gets wholesome nutrition from a source you trust. Ingredients are always sourced from Australia and New Zealand with no additives or preservatives.
- Gluten-free and grain-free dehydrated kangaroo meat fillets for dogs
- Leanest, low-fat meat available for pets – great for weight management or weight loss
- Packed with essential omega fatty acids to help skin and coat health
- Made with a single high-quality animal protein ingredient
- Slowly dehydrated to retain nutrients and natural flavour
- Satisfies chewing needs and helps clean your dog’s teeth and massage their gums
- Gives your dog vital nutrients such as protein, iron, and zinc
- Gentle on stomachs and excellent choice for dogs with food sensitivities or allergies
- Made in Australia with ingredients sourced from Australia and New Zealand farms
Crude Protein: 41.7%