We use a slow-drying process to remove the moisture from the quality products we source, resulting in an amplified flavour profile irresistible to pets.
This process is all-natural with no added chemicals or additives.
All Australian, our products are 100% grown and made in Australia.
- Made from 100% Aussie Kangaroo
- Source of Nutritious Marrow and Calcium
- Great for Dental Health - Controls Plaque & Tartar
- Source of Natural Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- High in Protein, Lasting Chew
- Additives and Preservatives Free
- Long Shelf Life - up to 12 Months
Our Split MEATY Roo Lumbar Bones are also known as Kangaroo Tail.
These bones have a reasonable amount of dehydrated meat still attached and are a real favorite with dogs. They provide not only hours of chewing, but also give your pet a healthy protein packed chew, that doubles as a natural teeth cleaner. Kangaroo Lumbar is a great source of Protein, Iron and Zinc with zero artificial ingredients. They have an overall length of around 20-25cm and have been split down the centre of the tail. (See Pics). A very durable dog chew that will keep your pet going for hours. Our all natural Roo Lumbar Bones are a single ingredient product.