Ocean Free Magna Salt
New improved formulation of Epsom salt
Magna salt is a muscle relaxant that helps to relieve the stress caused by osmotic imbalance in fishes. Osmotic balance is important in fishes as it is often the root cause of many disease such as stomach bloat, mild dropsy and many other chronic diseases.
Dosage spoon included.
- Stress reliever for all fishes
- Assists in preventing many common skin and scale diseases in goldfish and tropical fishes
- Treats mild dropsy, abdominal bloat, exothalmus (swelling of the eyes), and constipation and body imbalance
- Helps to maintain osmotic balance in fishes
As magna salt is an ionic salt, it will increase the ion content in fishes, therefore, care must be given when magna salt is used in juvenile and small fishes.
- Do not use this product with antibiotics
- Always perform a 20% partial water change before treatment
- For fish with poor appetite or failing appearance, use 3g/litre for 3 days
- Use 5g/litre for 3 days. Perform partial water changes when condition of fish improves.
- For prophylactic/preventative use, 1g/litre will be sufficient.
- Suitable for use in all coldwater and tropical aquariums.