Ocean Free Pro Turtle Pellets Adult - 500g
TT-G1 Terrapins and Turtles pellet is the latest technological breakthrough in nutrition for all turtles. Turtles have both internal and external skeletal bones and require very high protein and calcium intake demand, especially at the juvenile stage. Their digestive system and nutritional demands are different from other aquatic animals. TT-G1 is formulated to ensure all turtles will be able to obtain all the necessary nutrients, essential vitamins and trace elements for optimal growth. It is also enriched with soluble calcium for healthy bone and shell development. TT-G1 contains all the essential amino acids that are required to ensure sexual maturation when they reach adulthood.
TT-G1 is a guaranteed hormone-free product that uses only the finest ingredients to ensure that your turtles receive nutrition of the highest quality.
- TT-G1 Terrapins and Turtles pellet is a state-of-the-art scientifically formulated with a cocktail of nutrients from various sources to ensure that your turtle receives a wholesome meal, ensuring rapid growth and development.
- Contains Vitamin A that helps prevent swollen eyelids, a common turtle disease caused by Vitamin A deficiency.
- High content of soluble calcium to ensure healthy and optimal internal and external bone and shell development.
- Bio-formulated with immune-enhancing substances and vitamins that fortify your turtle's immune system for better health, extra vitality and resistance against sickness and viral diseases.
- Contains OF Opti-TT, a thoroughly tested Carnivorous Metabolic Enhancer that enhances the feed's disgestibility and absorbability by at least 30%.
- TT-G1 is formulated to ensure that it does not cloud water and reduces undesirable smell in the water.
- TT-G1 does not contain any artificial colours and flavours.
Fish Protein, Quality White Fish Meal, Krill, Spirulina, Wheat Germ, Dried Yeast, Wheat Flour, Antarctic Shrimps, Protease, Stable Multi-Vitamin and Mineral, Lecithin, Immune Substance, Calcium, Enzyme, Organic Minerals, Astaxanthin, Carotenoid and OF Opti-TT.