Prime100 Sk-D Wild Boar & Pumpkin Grain Free Dog Roll
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK AND COLLECT OR LOCAL DELIVERY
Single Protein Diet Sk-D200™ Wild Boar and Pumpkin is a novel hypo allergenic Single Protein Diet made specifically for dogs with suspected food sensitivities, skin allergies/problems or digestion problems.
Made with high grade cuts of Australian Wild Boar meat from northern Australia, with added whole pumpkin to improve digestion and urinary health in dogs of all life stages.
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
- Added natural digestive enzymes to help improve gastro-intestinal health and animal wellbeing.
- Completely balanced for dogs of all ages.
This diet can assist with diagnosing dogs with low to acute allergies, sensitivities or indications such as:
- Food aversion
- Food intolerance
- and many other indications
- Dogs with acute gastrointestinal indications (IBD, colitis etc)
- Weight management
- Healthy bowel movements (i.e. helps alleviate constipation and diarrhoea)
- Assists with urinary health
Wild boar, pumpkin, tapioca starch, vitamins, minerals, flaxseed oil, psyllium husk, sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, salt, natural digestive enzymes, celery seed powder.
(Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Copper, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Calcium Iodate, Selenium).
Guaranteed analysis per 100g:
170 Kcal ME/100g Protein (min) 10%, Fat (min) 7%, Salt (max) 1%, Fibre (max) 1.5%, Moisture (max) 68%
Dry matter basis:
Protein (min) 31.25%, Fat (min) 21%. Calcium/Phosphorus ratio 1:0.7.
Feeding Guide for Adult dogs:
200g to 300g for every 10kg of dogs body weight.
*Adjust feeding amounts for growing dogs or as necessary to maintain optimal weight. Speak to your Vet for any other dietary feeding requirements.
Once opened please use within 5-7 days.