Virkon S Disinfectant
Use Virkon S to manage diseases on your farm. This broad-spectrum disinfectant is proven to kill viruses, diseases, bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma in as little as 5 minutes. Suitable for use against salmonella, foot and mouth disease, and rotovirus. Virkon S kills 500 strains of viruses, bacteria, fungi and yeasts.
Suitable for use in and around the chicken coop to stop and prevent the spread of illness.
The best formulation for emergency disease control. This formula is approved world-wide to combat FMD, avian influenza, Newcastle disease and more.
About Virkon S 50g
- Size: 50g
- Makes: 5-10L of disinfectant, depending on dilution rate
- Degrades naturally in the environment
- Can be misted around animals
- Fast acting 1% solution for dangerous pathogens
- Suitable for use on:
- Surfaces such as earth, wood, walls, ceilings and concrete
- Water delivery systems - use in header tanks, flush through pipes and outlets
- Effective aerial disinfectant
- Ideal for foot dips - prevent the spread of diseases and viruses with a foot dip placed at the farm entrance and exit for all staff and visitors
How to use Virkon S 50g Sachet
Mix the powder with water following the recommended dilution rates. A pink solution will form. Use this solution in a spray bottle for surface cleaning, or to clean water drinking systems.
- For surface areas use a dilution rate of 10g per 1 litre of water.
- For farm equipment use a dilution rate of 10g for 1 litre of water.
- For water delivery system sanitation use 10g per 2 litres of water. Clean out header tank and fill with disinfectant solution. Allow to sit for 10 minutes. Flush through to drinking terminals and leave for 50 min before draining. Rinse thoroughly before refilling.
- Foot dips require a dilution rate of 10g per litre, replacing the solution every 4-5 days or as needed.