Wombaroo Kangaroo Pellets
Wombaroo Kangaroo Pellets are a specialised supplement for kangaroos, wallabies, wombats and other native herbivores.
- High in fibre for good gut health.
- Low in starch to reduce digestive problems associated with cereal grains.
- High in antioxidants to combat oxidative stress.
- Low in oxalates to assist urinary tract health.
- Grass, plant fibre, cereal meal, botanical extracts, whey & soy proteins, lysine, methionine, mannan oligosaccharides, β-glucans, vegetable oils, omega 3&6 fatty acids, vitamins A, B1,B2,B6, B12,C,D3,E,K, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid, choline, inositol, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, selenium.
Feed Wombaroo Kangaroo Pellets as a supplement to pasture, hay and native browse.
Water intake may increase when feeding pellets, so always ensure that fresh water is available.
Introduce pellets gradually into the diet to avoid sudden digestive upset.